Friday, October 4, 2013

Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

RuinRuin by Rachel Van Dyken

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I got this book because I am big Rachel Van Dyken fan. Well lets just say this book was no disappointment to me. In this book you get to know Weston, a popular quarterback who seems to have it all, and Kiersten a shy sheltered college freshman. When these to have an accidental encounter both lives change. You can tell by the emotions in this book that Rachel put her heart and soul into this story of these two "Ruin"ed people. This is a must read, it gives hope even when all things feel hopeless. I will most definitely be reading this book over and over as well as recommending it to everyone I can.

I know her new book The Wager just came out and everyone is excited about it just like me. How ever I think that with recent events that we should help make this wonderful, hear warming, emotional book to number one. Its on sale now for .99 cents. Go and one click this amazing read for her!! If you can'f find the link look just below, I made it real easy for you! 

Rachel Van Dyken I have to say you truly are a gifted, kind hearted, generous person thank you for this wonderful book.

Amazon buy link
Nook buy link

No comments:

Post a Comment